Sunday, January 1, 2012

The boys lately

Oh the joys of being a mommy. Those of you who are mommies will vouch with me when I say "I am hecka tired, but enjoy every second of this amazing journey. Ad and Tater are AMAZING. Yes, in capital letters. Adler is such the little man, talking up a storm, saying things like "you get what Im saying Mom?" or telling stories with 500 words in less then 1 minute, most of all he is a spectacular BIG brother. Tater Tot is ZACH all over. Now, when Ad was born I used to say this about him. But he is much more Zach then he is me. Looks and everything, personality, ect. And man oh man is he a mommas boy, and I am loving every second of it. He is one happy little thing, seriously happy. Adler is too, lets not forget.Since today is JANUARY ONE TWENTY TWELVE, Ive got some pictures to share. enjoy.





No comments: