Monday, January 16, 2012

4


4 years ago I met a little man that would change my life forever.
4 years ago I didn't realize that I could love someone so much.
4 years ago was one of the best days of my life.
4 years ago this little man made my family a family of three.
4 years ago my heart was full.
4 years ago I wept at the sight of his precious face.
4 years ago Jesus trusted me enough to bless my arms with ADLER GRAY.

Today I look back at all the adventures that we have taken as a family and I am humbled by Gods many blessings and graces.

A note to my son, Adler:
Bubba, gosh, I'm tearing up. I cannot believe that 4 years have gone by, it really seems like yesterday. I have to tell you that you are such a blessing in our lives. you have truly been a light. Your little face is just amazing and your laughter is infectious. You have been asking us lately to tell you jokes and when you think that they are funny you really laugh, but when we tell a bad one you say "mommy, that's not funny" which in turn is funny and we laugh together. You get a kick out of making Tate laugh. You are a great big brother whom sets a good example. Jesus Im sure is proud. You love brushing your teeth and swishing with mouth wash. You love life and you love people. You are very much like your daddy. You drink milk like its going out of style and you would eat McDonald's everyday if I let you. (eww gross). Your favorite color is still green - this might never change. You insist that you need a snack after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Honestly sometimes when you ask its so cute, that I have a hard time telling you "no". You are in love with anything superhero and you are just learning about Lego's which you are quick to say that "Tater cant play with them cause he'll eat them mommy". You love to dance, and your favorite song on the radio is a song by Mercy Me "Move". We even dance in the car. :) On your own you tell us that "you love us"- my heart smiles every time you do this. Of all these precious memories I could write about, I must say that the best thing about you is , YOU! "I love you to the moon and back", oh yes, this is something new you've started. I love you to the moon and back too.

1 comment:

Karen Lambert said...

Adler is a blessing and all who meet him can't help but smile!!! Adler, I love being your GAMMI!!!