Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 356

for a few years now i have watched my good friend amy frans complete the anual "blog book" and in it she has completed project 365. i love hers so much ill try to be faithful and complete.
project 365 is simply this: your life in pictures everyday all year long, thus "365". ive decided that i am going to post weekly rather then daily.

january one- my first picture of 2011. there is no one i would rather take that picture with then my prince charming.

january two- beautiful. this is what my mommy is. she is more beautiful on the inside, though i think she is gorgeous on the outside.

january three-cute. how could i not post?

january four- tate. this is how he is all the time. he is a very happy boy. he reminds me alot of how his big brother was at this age too. happy happy happy. i am blessed!

january five- happy three month birthday tate walker. we love you. you have blessed our soul.

No comments: