Saturday, June 14, 2008

zach...



An amazing heart, that's what you have! I just wanted to post a blog in honor of you today because, well lets face it this is one of the most special days in your life because you/we are celebrating that you are a daddy! An amazing daddy at that! I am truly getting choked up as I write this because I know how amazing you are as a man, best friend and daddy to our son. What an AMAZING example you are leaving for him, and you able to do this because you love an amazing God that gives you an example and the wisdom to do so. I pray for you daily. I am in love with you! YES!

This day at the pool I will never forget, Adler held on to us for two reasons, 1. because he was cold and scared, and 2. because he love us, and he trusts us. I love that he trusts us.
Well I'll never forget this one either- when he was screaming because he didn't like the cold H2O. But that's when he held me tighter. Adler honey I hope you never like cold water :)
Our family, it blesses my soul.


I love this little guy and I love you more than words. You have helped me become the woman I am today. I love you forever!

No comments: