Friday, June 12, 2009

A few favorites

Yes, this is our laundry. Its like this all the time.
Amy and April at the water park.

One of my favorites.

Notice the cute boy in the background. He's a Frans Clan kid. My bubba playing with my best friends bubba.
Adler, blankie, duckie, yogurt drink, Handy Many on TV and the stroller. The only way to watch Saturday morning cartoons.
A Gray's SECOND haircut.
Too cute not to post.
Daddy and Adler watching Brainy Baby... teaching about colors of course :)

3 comments:

Rejal said...

I would ask where the swim class pictures were... but I know the answer to that! We will bring a camera tomorrow!

Mrs. Lambert said...

LOL- terd. That is what you are to me right now. TERD.

If you must know I put the camera in the bag already :)

Amy said...

glad the frans clan got some props. :)
great pictures!
i had fun with zach this week.
we missed you, though!!